For the second year, Madame Rap is pleased to team up with Les Femmes S’en Mêlent festival !
See you in Paris at La Machine du Moulin Rouge :
– March 15 for a panel discussion at the Bar à Bulles about “Rap, a space of freedom for women?”, hosted by Éloïse Bouton with:
– Stélyna (rapper)
– D’ de Kabal (co-founder of the 1990’s rap band Kabal, writer and theater producer)
– Emmanuelle Carinos (doctoral student in social sciences at the CRESPPA, co-founder at the Ecole Normale Supérieure of La Plume et le Bitume, a seminar dedicated to stylistics in rap texts)
– Karim Hammou (researcher at the CNRS, writer of the book Une histoire du rap en France and the blog Sur son rap).
– March 17 for an all-female rap line-up booked by Madame Rap with the concerts of KT Gorique, Blimes Brixton and Reverie.
You can learn more about the festival here and buy tickets here.